Thursday, October 8, 2009

Somebody Turned One!!!!
















Julianna turned one year old on Tuesday!! We had a small party, and she loves her new toys.





She is doing so much. She crawls every where, she pulls up on anything, and she stands alone for a few seconds. She has been teething alot lately, and I have the bruises on my right shoulder to prove it.





It just amazes me how much she has changed in the two months she has been with us. She has just blossomed. She loves the pets and Caroline. It cracks me up to see her sitting in her highchair every morning beside Caroline. They watch cartoons together!!! and I mean she really watches them. If I am in her way trying to feed her, she will lean out of the way to look around me! She loves Sid the Science Kid!!





Here are a few pictures of the last few weeks. Be sure to check her out in the birthday hat.

2 comments:

  1. You certainly were blessed with a cute one! I'm just thrilled for you that the transition has been such a smooth one. Lucky mommy!

    Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Delaine, your girls are just beautiful. Julianna looks so healthy and strong. You can tell she has quite a personality. I didn't have your blog address before, so thanks for shooting it my way; I'll be sure to check in on you guys from time to time. The girls are growing up so quickly, so I want to see them in every stage of life!

    Lots of Love,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete