Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Great Mother's Day Tradition
















Last Mother's Day, I remember being down because of referrals being delayed by the Swine Flu. No one knew when the next batch would come out. It was horrible - living each day wondering if the CCAA would mail the referrals and what date they would get to. We were so close, yet still sooooo far away.





At the last minute, I planned a quick 4 day "girls" only trip to my favorite place - Disney World. It was just Caroline and I, and we had a fantastic time. I remember thinking how nice it was to escape the internet and "Rumor Queen" for a while. It was also nice to do something special with just Caroline before the baby came home. While there, we discovered Mother's Day weekend was the perfect time to visit the "World" - nice weather, not too hot, no crowds.





Fast forward to this year, and here we go again. Only this time, we had a 19 month old with us. My sister and niece came along for the fun and we had a blast!!!
Julianna really liked the parade, didn't want to get off of the Dumbo ride, and loved floating around the lazy river with me. The look on her face when she saw Mickey on top of the parade float was priceless. Oh, and Caroline and I were able to get in a few rides on the Rock and Roller Coaster!! Great Trip!!!!





I think we have a great tradition going on!!!



































1 comment: