Monday, June 21, 2010

One Year Ago...











It was one year ago (actually tomorrow is the exact date, but I think of the day as being on a Monday) we received our first picture of Julianna. It was such an exciting time. Caroline and I had quickly gone to get some baby girl balloons to have for our mailbox, Gary had just made it home in time for the phone to ring. Oh, and I can't forget Georgette calling me during "our call". I remember saying to Beth from CCAI, "Oh my gosh, it's Georgette. I can't believe she is calling during "my call". LOL




Here is the picture of Julianna from one year ago and pictures of her today. Love that baby to pieces!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos -- love the haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy that she is doing well and that you finally got your referral a year ago. she is soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete