Monday, December 27, 2010

Fun at Disney With Friends

























































































































The first week of December we met up with Georgette and Jaden at Disney World. We stayed at the beautiful Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We had loads of fun, but it was cold!!! Lets just say I bought long underware to take with me because I have done Disney in the cold before and it isnt fun. Julianna likes the characters from Toy Story, so Buzz is a hit right now. Too bad the wait time to see him was 55 minutes!! We had to settle for looking at him from afar. The one picture of her is when she is showing me her Toy Story figures. The parades were a big hit with all 3 girls. I remember when Caroline was 3 and how much she loved the parades. I am so glad I get to experience all of the character fun again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment