Saturday, May 19, 2012

Just Havin' Fun

Here is Julianna waiting to go on the Goofy Rollercoaster for the first time.   Yes, I did ride in the seat with her. 
My pretty girls at the restaurant "California Grill".    Beautiful view from the top of the Contemporary Hotel.
She told Caroline she was going to drive her in the car.

A fun day in the Animal Kingdom.
Pluto giving her a kiss.
She loves the Buzz Lightyear ride.
She got to meet Stitch at Typhoon Lagoon.   The water park is always one of my favorite days.
Playing at Typhoon Lagoon

Here are a few pictures for you.   vacation was super fun this year.    We had awesome weather, a great hotel, and low crowds.    Julianna is a such a fun age for Disney.  She was thrilled to have characters sign her books, she loved doing everything, and the waterpark was a huge success!   She actually stopped playing and ran over to me to say, "I am having SOOOOO much fun!!!!"   I love my girls so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment