Thursday, July 23, 2009

Showered With Love











Julianna is all set!! I can't think of anything more we could need or want. My sister and niece gave me a fantastic Chinese themed shower on Saturday. Everything was so pretty - from the Asian decorations and food to the pretty cake. We got a beautiful stroller, high chair, and money for the car seat along with clothes, toys, and even a wagon. I bet you can guess that Caroline likes the wagon the best! We spent the night and Sunday taking everything out of the packages and getting it all ready. Caroline washed up all the bottles, cups, and plates. I think she is ready for her real live baby doll.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful shower. So sorry I was not able to attend. Looks like you've got quite the stash going for J! So much fun! C is such a great helper and she's going to be a wonderful jie-jie!! =)

    ReplyDelete