Friday, July 17, 2009

TA's Have Arrived!!!!

Caroline and I went to the beach today with some friends. When we got home, Georgette was on our answering machine. She said, "Oh my gosh, why aren't you ever home when important things happen???" ( I wasn't home yesterday when we all got updated pictures.) So, I knew TA's had arrived!!!!
TA's are travel approvals issued by China. So, CCAI faxed the consulate and requested consulate appointments for all of us. We will know our consulate date early next week, and then we can book our flights. It looks like we will leave on July 29 and be home Aug. 12. can you believe it?????? We will be leaving for CHINA in less than 2 weeks - 12 days to be exact!! We will probably get Julianna on Sunday, Aug. 2. Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lanie,
    Just wanted to say I am so proud of you and Gary. You two are the best parents! Julianna is blessed to have such a wonderful family to come home with. Caroline will be the BEST big sister in the world!
    Hope this works, Love Darp

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! What an amazing trip it will be-bringing home a daughter to join your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete