Sunday, August 16, 2009

HOME IN THE USA

Hi All!
I just wanted to quickly update the blog to let everyone know we made it home safely. We have been home now exactly 24 hours, and all things considered, we are doing ok.
The long flights to and from China are just killer!!!! There is now other way around it, the flights are baddddddddd!!! I guess once you survive that, you can survive anything!!
We are adjusting to US time, and Julianna is doing great. I am trying to shake the worst cold/sinus infection ever. I will post new pictures later.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! All the best as you ease into your daily life with your latest family addition! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home. I feel so badly we didn't greet you at the airport. I looked at Grace at 8:30 Saturday night and said "It's 8:30 we were supposed to go to the airport tonight". Sorry I missed seeing Julianna and you all. We'll see you 9/12 at Chinese School. Hope you're feeling better soon. The Chinese sickies are the most stubborn to get rid of. Kristy, Grace and Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Home!!! Can't wait to meet Juilanna. Feel better soon. I know how you feel about the flight.

    ReplyDelete