Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Spruill's have arrived in Hong Kong!!

Hey, We made it into Hong Kong after traveling on the"flight from Hell". 15 hours is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! I managed not to open the plane door and take my chances by parachuting out!! LOL
We all got some sleep on the plane. Gary probably the most, then Caroline then me last. Lots of kids on the flight were air sick including Caroline. That made me feel terrible.
Once we got to the airport things were better and easier. Customs easy, luggage easy (and it all arrived) we found our guide easily and the ride to the hotel was easy. All 3 families were in a tour van. We didn't even have to waste time and energy checking in to the hotel. Our guide had done that for us and had the room keys ready.
We crawled into bed around 4:30 am here and slept for about 3 more hours. I think my body is still on your time. We still plan to go to Disney today with Tara's family and call it an early night tonight. We take a short flight tomorrow to where the babies are and get them in the afternoon. I hope it is not too stressful tomorrow.
I will try to call home today, but I am not sure the cellphone will work.
I miss the pets alot and I can tell Caroline does too. I haven't tried to post to the blog yet. This is the first thing I got to.
I'll email again later.
Love, Lanie

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it all went smoothly aside from those stinkin' flights! :)

    ReplyDelete