Monday, August 10, 2009

We are doing great!!!

Hi from Guangzhou!!!
I have to apologize for not posting much on this blog.   I have  been communicating the most through emails to my sister and cousin.   It is a bit hard for me to post to the blog and I find it even harder when I can view the blog to see what I have said in the past.
So, a quick update.   We are all doing great!!!   No one is sick.   Julianna has an ear infection that was found yesterday at her medical exam.   She now has an antibiotic.   I know she had the ear thing last week when her cold was so bad, but anyway, she has some medicine now.
You never  would have know she felt bad.   She is all smiles and laughs.   She drinks a ton of her formula with rice cereal.   Usually she wants 2 8 oz. bottles each time.
 
She loves Caroline!!!!!   Caroline is her personal fetcher when she throws her toys.
She loves her bath time now.   She has even kicked in the pool her at the White Swan.
I am doing some shopping which is fun.  Today will be a busy day with the Pearl Market and a dinner cruise.
I have not really been homesick like I thought I would.   I think the 2 weeks has gone by really fast.   We will be home on Saturday.
Have fun looking at the pictures.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that everyone is doing so well. LOVE the first picture of Julianna. That smile is so sweet. Can't wait to meet her:)
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, great!!! We just got home 7-22 so I know the joy in your hearts! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! J is such a cute little peanut and that C is an awesome sister! Enjoy shopping and have a safe trip home. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinking cute! She looks happy and so do you! Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay and have a good flight! See you in September!

    ReplyDelete